Saturday, November 21, 2009

Seattle: Part Two

What day was my last one? Oh yeah…I just explained Monday.

Tuesday:
We went down to Pikes Place (where they toss the fish) and then down to the harbor where we took the ferry. A shit ton of fucking walking. $15 worth of parking passes. Freezing my ass off on the ferry. It was a good day.

Wednesday:
Back down to Seattle. We went to EMP/Sci-Fi Museum. I totally had a nerdgasm at the Sci-Fi Museum…I took 91 pictures there alone. EMP was alright, I was more fascinated by the statue in the middle then any of the exhibits.

On the way back from downtown Steven texts me to tell me that I will have no job when I get back. The restaurant is closing for good. Cue me going to the bar near the hotel (where I was surrounded by gay people…not that there’s anything wrong with that) and then came back and damn near drank that entire 18 pack.

Thursday:
Lazy day, looked online to check out when the times were for SIFF…found out that the two movies I wanted to see had played on Wednesday. Cue more depression. Went to my Aunts house to take my Grannie to the mall. Cue straight boredom.

Friday:
Drove all over the fucking place. Checked out Port Townsend and then drove down Highway 101 for fucking ever. I drove nearly 11 hours yesterday. Fuck did that suck. However, I did see some beautiful country.

Came back to the hotel and my cousin took me out drinking. Yesterday was a good day. Not to mention I think I flirted with Trouble the entire day. Twas fun.

Today:
Will be my Aunt’s birthday part. Tomorrow we leave for home…I have to be at the airport at 5am. FUCK. I’m also not looking forward to going home. What am I going home to?

P.S. I have determined that Washington is the ugliest state I’ve ever been in. For real. The state itself is beautiful. However, the women are not. *shudders* I’ve only seen a few I would be interested in and they were all downtown. Now, I can say that I fit in. Everywhere I go people typically stare at me. Not here. Here, I blend in.

1 comment:

  1. What day was that? Friday? Yeah, we DID flirt the whole day! Great pics, though...

    ReplyDelete