Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Who Is...The Sexy Beast?

So the last round was actually kind of a wash. Not many people participated so I can only assume that you've lost interest. I can't blame you. If no real interest was there to begin with, and you just did it to please me, I can understand why you wouldn't continue. However, for those that did it just to make me happy...thank you. For those that were actually interested...you rock. It was my futile attempt at giving it to the MAN, and by man I mean a corporate entertainment magazine. Who knows, maybe when People decides to do their most beautiful people issue I'll compete against that. Not likely. I think my standards of beauty differ slightly from the vast majority. For example? I think Uma Thurman is fucking ugly, that Julia Roberts looks like she would have had a better life as a clown, and Cameron Diaz was only hot in The Mask. But that's just me.

So here's the conclusion folks. This is actually the category I was most looking forward to. Which makes it kind of sad that, to me, it feels anti-climactic. This is the dénouement. Man vs. Woman. So who are you going to go for? Are you going to go for the "Supreme Being" or the "Supreme Vampire?"
FINAL ROUND

Leeloo (Milla Jovovich)
VS

Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard)

No comments:

Post a Comment