Monday, December 20, 2010

A Conversation With My Mother

A text conversation with my mom…

[this first part ended up on http://whenparentstext.com/]

Mom: Give me the name of some of the good transformers.
Me: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Jazz…

Me: ?
Mom: Drunk lady at party wanted to know.
Me: Hahaha. Wow.
Mom: The drunk came over to your dad just before we left and rubbed up against him and said ‘Tought I’d come over here and see if you want to make me your bitch.’
Me: Sounds like my kind of lady.
Mom: I was sitting right next to him! He was shocked and not impressed.
Me: What did he say? What did you say?
Mom: He said I’m married, have been for 37 years. I’ve never cheated and don’t plan to start now. I said time to go home.
Me: Hahahaha. Oh man, I wish I had been there.
Mom: Apparently she asked if I’d want to swing. You would have rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment